This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy is issued to all our immediate and/or prospective customers, suppliers and employees pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("the Act") which came into effect on 15th November 2013.
- Collection of Personal DataIn the course of your dealings with KongProperty.com , we will request that you provide data and information about yourself (“Personal Data”) to enable us to enter into commercial transaction with you or to deliver the necessary notices, services and/or products in connection with our business. These are relevant in connection with our business process, execution, including delivery of notices, services and/or products, client relationship management, planning purposes in connection with future products, new product launches and events including promotional events with business partners within our projects or townships.
- Personal DataSuch Personal Data may be subject to applicable data protection, privacy and other similar laws and may include but not limited to information concerning your name, date of birth, identity card number, passport number, address, gender, race, nationality, contact information, e-mail address, work history, education, compensation currently and historically, employer feedback, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, references and any other details of past employers or other people you provided to us, residential or postal addresses, your current or previous vocations, your employer’s name, address, telephone or fax number, your previous addresses and preferred mode of communication, any previous names you may have used or aliases, religion, current and savings account number, credit card details, bank name and other pertinent banking information, tax file identification number, EPF number, SOCSO number; and criminal history, where permitted by applicable law.
- Purpose of Collection of Personal DataThe Personal Data will be collected, processed and used by us for the following purposes:
- the delivery of notices, services or products and the marketing of such services or products whether present or future, to you;
- in order for you to enter into the necessary agreement and/or contract to purchase the products and/or properties from us;
- the maintenance and upkeep of customer records and development;
- those purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by us or our partners;
- marketing and client profiling activities regarding our latest projects, products and/or services;
- preparation and execution of all necessary documents and agreements and/or contracts for our projects, products and/or services with you;
- credit assessments, financial and background investigation as and when deemed necessary;
- our internal record keeping;
- prevention of crime (including but not limited to fraud and money-laundering);
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any member companies of our Group;
- enable us to send you information by e-mail, regular postal mail, telecommunication means (telephone calls, SMS messages or social chat applications) or internet social media about products and services offered by selected third parties that we think may interest you but doing so we maintain control over your Personal Data and we will not disclose your Personal Data to any third parties without your prior written consent;
- vacant possession, keys handover, property/estate management, customer care and/or defect rectification works;
- post vacant possession services, such as club house services, security and customer loyalty card programmes;